Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Music

Welcome to the new Music section of my blog. I call it Music Corner. Every week or so I listen to an album that I haven't heard of. Next, I post my feelings about it and then you listen to it! This week I listened to an album called Close to the Edge by the band Yes. This album is really cool because it sounds like you are really at the concert if you turn out all the lights, put your headphones on, and lay down on your bed. My favorite song is Close to the Edge.

Close To the Edge





1 comment:

  1. Nora - What happened to posting at least 2 times a week?????

    ReplyDelete

To leave a comment, just type in the box. Then click on the box that says "Comment as:Select profile ... Choose the Name/URL option, and type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Then click Post Comment (if you want to see what your comment looks like, you can click Preview, check it, and then Post.