Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Magic Half

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently. That will change. I will now try to post at least 2 times a week. I just finished a book by Annie Barrows called The Magic Half. Annie also wrote Ivy and Bean. I liked this book because it's about this girl named Miri who has 2 twin sisters who are 4 years old named Nell and Nora. She also has 2 twin brothers (I don't know how old) named Ray and Robbie. Miri feels left out until she finds a small piece of glass on her wall...





No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just type in the box. Then click on the box that says "Comment as:Select profile ... Choose the Name/URL option, and type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Then click Post Comment (if you want to see what your comment looks like, you can click Preview, check it, and then Post.