Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Posting

Sorry for not posting often. Now every time I use the computer, I will make a post even if it's something silly. I got a lot of things for Christmas like a new piano, books, video games, cooking things (Did I mention I want to be a chef when I grow up?) , a magic set, clothing, and I got candy from my sister (Toblerone and Jelly Belly: Jelly Beans). My mom got Uggs. Today I got Fake uggs (Fuggs) at Target. My sister and I got our hair cut. That's all for now!
See Ya!,
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just type in the box. Then click on the box that says "Comment as:Select profile ... Choose the Name/URL option, and type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Then click Post Comment (if you want to see what your comment looks like, you can click Preview, check it, and then Post.