Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dark Side Of The Moon

This week's album is Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd. The members of Pink Floyd are: Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, Rick Wright, and Nick Mason. My favorite song is called Money. My Dad hooked up his old record player (ya, that's right record player!) and mow we have tons and tons of records including last week's album Brain Salad Surgery. Back to Pink Floyd. My DAd introduced them to me when I was 3 or 4 when I was going to sleep. He sang my favorite song by them (The Gnome) and OI fell asleep. The Gnome is on next week's album.

Dark Side Of The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment, just type in the box. Then click on the box that says "Comment as:Select profile ... Choose the Name/URL option, and type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Then click Post Comment (if you want to see what your comment looks like, you can click Preview, check it, and then Post.