Yesterday I went to The Big Apple Circus and saw a lot of funny acts!!!I went with a kid from my class named Timothy Fisher and 4 other people.
In order I saw:
1) Ringmaster and other people dancing
2) Grandma Clown and a clown almost like Stevie Wonder...freaky
3) Twins juggling 3, 6, 8, 9 pins!
4) a Trappist soaring in the sky on a swing
6) a Japanese person balancing 3 bowls (very expensive) on his HEAD!
7) Grandma balance a bread pot on her head
8) 2 people on horses
9) saved puppies from a shelter do trick... but mostly knock people over...
10) more Trappists
I really liked it. The Big Apple Circus is staying in Boston until May 10 so I would buy tickets.
This is not an add.