Saturday, April 11, 2009

Big Apple Circus

Hi again,
Yesterday I went to The Big Apple Circus and saw a lot of funny acts!!!I went with a kid from my class named Timothy Fisher and 4 other people.
In order I saw:
1) Ringmaster and other people dancing
2) Grandma Clown and a clown almost like Stevie Wonder...freaky
3) Twins juggling 3, 6, 8, 9 pins!
4) a Trappist soaring in the sky on a swing
5) Stevie
6) a Japanese person balancing 3 bowls (very expensive) on his HEAD!
7) Grandma balance a bread pot on her head
8) 2 people on horses
9) saved puppies from a shelter do trick... but mostly knock people over...
10) more Trappists
11)THE FINALLY!

I really liked it. The Big Apple Circus is staying in Boston until May 10 so I would buy tickets.
This is not an add.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so TIM? God, Nora!! Who were the 4 other people?

    Melanie:)

    ReplyDelete

To leave a comment, just type in the box. Then click on the box that says "Comment as:Select profile ... Choose the Name/URL option, and type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Then click Post Comment (if you want to see what your comment looks like, you can click Preview, check it, and then Post.